Welcome to the William S. Hart Union High School District Purchasing/Warehouse and Contract Services page. We appreciate your interest in doing business with the district. The purpose of this page is to explain how a supplier may provide products and services to the district, how a contractor may be added to our bid list or submit bids and proposals to the district, offer resources to staff for submitting supply requests and provide information to staff regarding vendor processes.
The Purchasing Department operates within the framework of Board policies and procedures, California Education Code, Public Contract Code and other State and Federal laws and regulations that govern public purchasing in the State of California to ensure fiscal and legal responsibility.
We are responsible for:
- Acquisition of goods and services consistent with the quality, quantity and delivery requirements that meet the statutory, regulatory Board policies and district department requirements.
- Obtain the maximum value in a fair, efficient and equitable process
- Maintain vendor relationships and source new vendors
- Warehouse Operations/Shipping/Receiving
- Mail delivery/Bulk Mailing
- Copy Center/multi-function device/managed print care operations and services
- Disposition of surplus inventory
- Ensuring legal and enforceable contracts, posting and advertising bid opportunities
- Identify the purchase of fixed assets and facilitate the tagging and tracking of assets
- Waste Collection Service level management and recycling diversion efforts
Notice Inviting Bids
Notice Inviting Prequalifications
Become a District Vendor