Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- TEXT-A-TIP To report a Fight, Theft, Suspicious Activity, Report a Crime, Stop Bullying. TEXT this number  418-7426 [PICO]
- Painless Fundraiser August 25th - Friday September 5th. Please help support school programs such as academic competitions ( Math Counts, Science Olympiad), the Arts, ASB activities, campus improvements, field trips, guest speakers, team activites and much more. Please return your donation to the M.P.R any day before school.Thank you for your support. For a copy of the letter that was sent home CLICK HERE
- No School September 1st. Labor Day Holiday
- Minimum Day September 2nd. School is out at 12:10 pm
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) September 2nd. The meeting will be at Rancho Pico Jr. High at 5 pm, just before Back-To-School Night, in room 422. Come and meet Rachael Taylor, EL Teacher and Ben Wobrock the EL Administrator. Topics of discussion will be: what is ELAC, how the EL program works, CELDT tests, and student needs and concerns.
- Back-To-School Night September 2nd. Class presentations begin at 6:15 pm. For more information CLICK HERE.
- Minimum Day September 3rd. School is out at 12:10 pm
- Back to School Bash September 12th. 3:30-6:00 pm. Lots of games, music, food. Listen to RP TV for details and ticket information.
- Make-up Picture Day September 24. This is for students who missed pictures at summer check in or need re-takes.
- Minimum Day September 25th. School is out at 12:10 pm
- Fall Break October 6th & 7th. No School.
- 2014-2015 Calendar To view the 2014 school year calendar Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.