Students support Breast Cancer Awareness Month!
- Summer Office Hours The front office will be open Monday-Thursday between the hours of 9:00 & 12:00 or you may call for an appointment.
- Summer Check-in Student summer check-in for 8th graders is August 6th between 8:00 & 12:00. Check-in for 7th graders is August 7th between 8:00 & 12:00. For more information Click Here
- Make-up RegistrationAugust 12th from 10:00-12:00 in the Library
- First Day of School August 14th. Classes begin at 8:45 and end at 3:00 pm
- 2014-2015 Calendar To view the 2014 school year calendar Click Here
- Future Wildcats For important information about attending West Ranch Click Here
- COC Summer Institute COC Summer Institute offers students in grades 7-9 an opportunity to take classes in Photography, Photoshop, Building Design, Landscape Design, Video Game App Design, Robotica, Healthcare and Sports Medicine. Classes are taught by college faculty on the COC Valencia Campus. For more information Click Here
- Proof of Tdap Booster shot will be required for all entering 7th-12th grade students beginning the 2011-2012 school year. We will be requesting proof upon enrollment.