Attention 7th grade students and parents: If you didn't get a chance to attend the 2016 8th grade DC trip meeting, no need to worry. You can still sign up at www.usastudenttravel.com trip id #121524. Remember to sign up as soon as possible as space is limited and seats fill up quickly. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Kontis at email@example.com.
Community Service Opportunity - Does your child need community service hours for Honor Society or other obligations? Is it time to clean out your shoe closets and get rid of those shoes that no longer fit? Students can earn community service hours by donating gently USED shoes. Please bring shoes to Ms. Kontis' room, 626, and she will give community service hours for your donation, five pair minimum required. Any type of gently used shoes will do. These shoes will be donated to help the homeless, and you will be helping your community.
Box Tops - Box Tops LAST collection for the year will be Friday May 29 so get them in and support Sierra Vista. They can be turned in at the ASB office or the container in the Team Leaders classroom.
Consumer Electronics Recycling - The Math Department is again collecting used (working or not) consumer electronics for recycling. You can send your items to your child’s math teacher or take them to the office. The list of recyclables includes:
• Cell Phones
• Inkjet Cartridges (we cannot take laser cartridges)
• Laptop Computers
• Digital SLR Cameras & Lenses
• Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
• Digital Camcorders and Video Cameras
• Handheld Game Systems
• Full Size Game Systems (Including PS3, XBox 360, and Wii)
• Video Games (PS3, XBox 360 and Wii, includes controlers, nunchuks, Wii fit board, etc.)
• iPads & Tablets (Blackberry, Android & More!)
• iPods & MP3 Players (Creative, Zune, Sandisk)
• E-Book Readers (Kindle, Nook & more!)
• Range Finders & Sky Caddies
• Mobile Hotspots, MiFi and 4G USB Air Cards
• Portable GPS Devices
• Radar Detectors
• TI Graphing Calculators
WE CANNOT ACCEPT...cords, chargers, cases, earbuds, or anything NOT on this list. Please personally recycle these items.
For more information, email Mrs. Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.